We encourage our residents to stay vigilant and follow advice on how to stay safe.
Citizens Advice say that something might be a scam if:
- Something seems too good to be true
- You’re being asked to send your personal information.
- Someone you don’t know contacts you unexpectedly
- You feel like you’re not dealing with a real company
- You’ve been asked to transfer money quickly
- You've been asked to pay in an unusual way.
More information if you're concerned is available here.
Here at Southern Housing all colleagues and contractors carry ID. Always ask to see this ID before you let anyone into your home.
And if you’re ever in any doubt please call us first and we'll be able to check for you.