Some of your moving options include:
- Mutual exchange
- Registering with your local authority
- Mobility Schemes
- Buying a home through a scheme such as Shared Ownership
- Rent privately
- Care and support services for older people
Further information about our housing options is available in the following documents:
Ending your tenancy
We know that moving home can be a stressful and busy time and we want to do all we can to make the process straight forward.
We provide you with all you need to know about ending your tenancy and if you have any further questions please get in touch.
If you need help applying for any housing options scheme we can do the following for you:
- Arrange for a Housing Officer to visit you at home to do a housing options visit. Contact us if you require assistance.
- Provide access to computers at our offices, which you can use to search for available homes on these schemes.
- We can offer support if you need help using computers and getting online.