Find out about your rights as a resident with a new government initiative called Four Million Homes.
If you're a resident with us - including a shared owner or leaseholder - you can get free advice and guidance from experts on a number of issues, including:
- How to access the Housing Ombudsman
- Dealing with damp and mould
- Repairs and maintenance in your homes and communal areas
- Complaining about anti-social behaviour
- Setting up residents' panels.
Go to an event
There are free accredited training events throughout the year across the UK.
- 9 May 2023 - Know your rights to engage and be heard
- 6 June 2023 - Equality, diversity, and inclusion
- 5 July 2023 - Equality, diversity, and inclusion
Take part in a webinar
These monthly sessions address common problems and how you can play a part in enhancing your neighbourhood and community. This is an opportunity to ask experts questions on matters important to you.
If you're unable to attend an event or webinar, there's lots of guidance on Four Million Homes website.