To search for walking, cycling, public transport or driving routes from your location to our offices, click on the ‘directions’ button in the map.
59-61 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5LA
Public transport details:
Farringdon is the nearest station (National Rail and Underground). To reach our Fleet House office from Farringdon station, head east out of the station towards Turnmill Street and turn left. Go to the end of Turnmill Street until you reach Clerkenwell Road, turn right and Fleet House is on your right.
The office is also served by the Elizabeth tube line. Turn right out of the station and left into Turnmill St. Go to the end of Turnmill Street until you reach Clerkenwell Road, turn right and Fleet House is on your right.
The number 55 and 243 buses both stop directly outside Fleet House along Clerkenwell Road.
125 High Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 9XP
- Pay and Display: the NCP car park is accessible from Wandle Road
To find out more information about the nearest train stations to our Croydon office, please click the links below:
5 Roman Square, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4BJ
- Situated in a central location, you will be able to find Pay and Display car parks along the A2 close to Sittingbourne station including St Michael's.
- Further on-road parking is available close by.
Sittingbourne train station is located close by - click here for detailed directions.
Newnham Court, Bearsted Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5LH
On-site parking is available outside of the building and is clearly marked “SHG” parking bays.
1-2 Kennedy Court, Stonehouse Drive, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN38 9DH
- Pay and Display car parks are located around the Hastings area.
- On road parking is available close by.
To find out more information about the nearest train stations to our Kennedy Court office please click here.
The Watch Oak, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 0YA
- Pay and Display parking at Mount Street in Battle.
- Pay and Display at Jempsons, Market Road in Battle.
To find out more information about the nearest train stations to our Battle office, click here.
Victorian Business Centre, Ford Lane, Ford, West Sussex, BN18 0EF
Spire Court, Albion Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1JW
- Designated parking bays are available outside the car park entrance doors which can be reserved by contacting us. Car park gates and basement shutter open at 7.15am.
- Parking is also available in the nearby NHP car parks, Swan Walk, Piries Place or The Forum (5-10 minutes walk from the office).
41 Poplar Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 7AA
Hooper Court, 4 The Hard, Portsmouth PO1 3PU
- Parking is available at the Historic Dockyard or Gunwarf Quays shopping centre.
The Courtyard, St Cross Business Park, Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 5BF
- Parking spaces available at the front of The Courtyard office for visitors (including 2 Blue Badge/Disability bays).
Our community centres
Our community centres are a great place to meet new people and try new things.
We run activities and events from our community centres, ranging from classes and bingo sessions to parties and meetings. With locations across London, Kent and Sussex, you'll find plenty to do throughout the year.
Our community centres are open to everyone, not just residents. Many of our venues are available for hire and can also be used as a base for running community projects.
Find out more.