Virtual Residents' Meeting UPDATE
The Dawson Heights residents meeting is due to take place on the 14th of December 2023 from 6:45PM – 7:45PM.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this meeting will no longer be held in the community centre but will be now held online via Microsoft Teams.
If you would like to join online you will need to log on with the below details:
- Meeting ID - 310 080 853 533
- Password – PRbvSz
Your key contacts
- Your Home Services Manager is Ascima Coleman
- If you are a leaseholder or Shared Owner, your Home Ownership Manager is Stella Stylianou
Both can be contacted via our Service Centre on 0300 303 1061 or Service.Centre@southernhousing.org.uk
The Customer Service Centre opening hours are: Monday-Friday 10am - 4pm. For out-of-hours contact, please call your number listed above and you will be forwarded to the out-of-hours team.
Estate Care Team
Our Estate Care team undertake regular inspections of Dawson Heights for Cleaning & Grounds Maintenance, they also ensure that they are reporting repairs on a regular basis or passing on any useful information with relation to dumping of bulk rubbish or waste around the estate.
- Dawson Heights benefits from an onsite Monday – Friday cleaning service
- Estate Care Manager is Humphrey Thompson
- Estate Care Cleaning Operatives Phajon Kaewsuk and Karen Headley are on site Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
- Grounds Maintenance Team attends site on a weekly basis in the summer and spring months, this is reduced to bi weekly in the colder months of the year in recognition of the reduced grounds maintenance needed
- Ground maintenance team manager is Daniel Eastman
- Estate Care Gardening Operatives – John King and Yasmin Hill on site every fortnight Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8am 4pm
- Gardening and cleaning specifications can be found on the noticeboards at Ladlands & Bredinghurst
- Estate Care Team raise communal repairs, report anti social behaviour and identify communal scheme improvements to maintain cleaning standards
- Please report any issues with the standard of cleaning or gardening on the estate to Humphrey Thompson or Daniel Eastman.
Financial Support Team
Our dedicated Financial Inclusion Team are here to guide you on debt and bills management, as well as making your money go further.
No smoking of any description, including vaping. This includes communal areas and balconies.
Rubbish bags cannot be left outside resident’s front doors, they are to remain in the home until you are leaving your home to dispose of the rubbish in the correct manner.
Place unwanted refuse into the chute or in the refuse bin. Do not leave unwanted refuse bags on the bin chute floor as this encourages rodents, foxes and cats.
Recycling bags should be kept in the blue storage cupboard outside of your home until collected by Southwark Council.
Storing combustible items in the communal areas or on balconies is a breach of Southern Housing’s fire safety requirements.
No Barbeques or outdoor heaters permitted on balconies.
If you require a new fob key, please contact the Service Centre to order. A payment of £10 is required.
If you would like to apply for a parking permit, please email the Service Centre a copy of your V5 log book and car insurance. Once the documents have been received our Business Support Team will issue a permit.