Managing fire risk is an ongoing and continual obligation on us but residents also have a role to play in keeping each other safe. If you have any concerns with the management of fire risk at Dawson Heights, please do let us know. We can have these investigated and also work with our Fire Risk Assessors to log and provide recommendations against any matters that require action.
Like many of our buildings, Dawson Heights also has a dedicated Building Safety Manager whom works cross departmentally to help in keeping Dawson Heights and our residents safe.
- Balcony Fire Safety letter
- Fire Risk - Combustible Items on Balconies
- Fire Risk - Combustible Materials Communal Letter
- Fire Risk - Combustible Materials Riser & Communal Dawson Heights
- Fire Risk - Fire doors wedged
- Fire Risk - Metal Gates letter
- Fire Risk - Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) letter