Our care homes offer 24-hour, long term care and support in a safe and secure environment.
- A personalised care and support plan, working with residents to achieve their goals
- Help to keep residents well and safe
- Encouraging and promoting personal safety
- Adapting communications to meet residents’ needs
- Supporting residents to get involved in their local community, maintain and develop social skills.
Our trained and dedicated on-site carers will provide care and support as the person's needs change.
What does Extra Care involve?
Residents benefit from on-site staff who will oversee their health and wellbeing.
Our staff are on hand to help whenever needed, and we run a busy schedule of social events within our schemes so there’s always something to do.
We aim to:
- Help residents keep well and safe
- Support residents to get involved in their local community and stay connected with friends and family
- Provide individualised care and support
- Help and support residents to remain independent as their needs change.
Our Homecare Service provides personalised care and support to people in their own home.
Who is our Homecare Service for?
We currently support 70 people to live independently in their own homes across the Island.
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health issues
- Older people who are frail
- Those with physical disabilities.
What help will I get?
This is a personalised, flexible and reliable service tailored to your needs and wishes.
Our staff are highly-trained and friendly and can help with everything from personal care to general support and companionship.
- Personal care such as bathing, dressing, assistance with food preparation and feeding
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, tidying and ironing
- Support with accessing the community
- Support with getting to appointments
- Support with shopping
- Support with meals, including budgeting and menu planning
- Social companionship.