Peter is an experienced non-executive Director and is currently Chair of Flint Housing Ltd. He has also held various Board level roles including:
- Former Chair of Housing Corporation
- Former Vice Chair of the Broads Authority
- Former Chair of UCL NHS Foundation Trust.
Damien is a financial analyst by background with significant expertise in credit markets and financial institutions. He is an experienced non-executive Director and holds board level roles across different sectors including:
- Chair of the Audit, Risk and Assurance Committee on the board of Crisis (homelessness)
- Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee at Longhurst (housing association)
- Chair of the Audit Committee at Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Trustee-treasurer at Pro Bono Economics.
His previous roles were as Non-Executive Director on the board of two software businesses: Trustee at Médecins Sans Frontières UK (Doctors Without Borders UK) and at Reprieve, the human rights charity.
Eugenie is a former senior civil servant whose last government role was Director General for Housing, Planning and Regeneration. She is an experienced non-executive Director and has held various non executive Board roles including:
- NED,Woolwich Building Society
- NED, Wates Group
- NED, Genesis then Notting Hill Genesis Housing Group (Chair of People Committee and Customer Services Committee)
- Chair, Wessex Archaeology
- Lay member, Salisbury Cathedral Chapter
- Trustee and Deputy Chair, Dulwich Picture Gallery
- Adviser on public service improvement, Government of Trinidad.
She currently advises Nuclear Waste Management Services on community engagement, is Chair of Dulwich Arts Society and volunteers as a local Infants school reader.
Robert has been a qualified member of Royal Institution Of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) since 1974 and retired as CEO of Durkan Ltd in 2016.
As Managing Director and CEO, he was responsible for the management of all construction projects, business planning and HR management.
His board and committee experience has included joint venture companies, housing associations, construction skills training, The Housing Forum and The Hertfordshire Housing Conference.
Phil has been the administrator and fundraiser for a charity that operates in the cultural heritage sector for many years.
He works with volunteers to develop a historic building as a heritage centre and museum and organises projects to conserve collections, gather and disseminate historical records and present events and exhibitions.
He also collaborates with university researchers to explore ways of telling stories using immersive technologies.
Howard is an experienced non-executive Director and has held various Board level roles including:
- Chair of Havebury Housing Partnership
- Former Board Member at Ascham Homes
- Former Deputy Chief Executive of Circle Anglia and Interim Chief Executive of Hornsey Housing Trust.
Carol has over 25 years’ experience of talent management and workforce development, focusing on diversity and inclusion.
She is currently UK Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lead for GSK. She is also a qualified executive coach and runs a coaching business, v2 Coaching. She is an experienced non-executive Director and has held various Board level roles:
- Southern Housing Group (SHG) Board from 2014 and chaired the SHG Remuneration and Nominations Committee from 2016 to 2019, before being appointed as the SHG Board’s Senior Independent Director (SID)
- Current Vice Chair of UN Women UK and chairs their Nominations Committee
- Current Board member of Alliance Homes based in Somerset, where she is both SID and Chair of the Remuneration and People's Committee.
Carol was awarded an OBE in the Queen's 2015 Birthday New Honours List for Services to Women in Business.
Janet is a CIPFA accountant with over 30 years’ public sector experience.
She has worked at a number of local authorities in both housing and corporate finance and was previously Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Finance at City West Homes.
She has also worked as a consultant providing financial consultancy and training for public sector organisations, especially on social housing finance and value for money.
She is an experienced non-executive having been a board member and Chair of Audit Committee within the housing sector.
Janet is currently also a board member and Chair of Audit and Risk at Advance Housing and Support.
Geanna has over 20 years’ experience working in the social housing sector in executive and senior management roles.
Ian is currently Head of Residential Fund Management at Knight Frank Investment Management and has worked in the real estate industry for over 25 years.
He has been a Member of Royal Institution Of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) since 2000. Previously he worked at CBRE Investment Management where he launched the CBRE UK Affordable Housing Fund in 2018.
He has worked in real estate fund management since 2006 undertaking a variety of asset management, fund management and development roles. Prior to this Ian worked as both a residential and commercial property valuer.
Grace is a Southern Housing resident board member.
She is an experienced nurse with extensive knowledge of holistic care as well as the health and social care field.
Grace also has a striking passion for customer service and wellbeing.
Michelle is an experienced financial risk management executive and Director of MJD Treasury Solutions Ltd.
She is former Chair of Board at Kairos Women Working Together.
Daisy is a resident board member with life-long experience of living in social housing. She knows the benefits social housing can bring, two of her great-grandfathers were housed in ‘Homes for Heroes’ in West London.
Daisy is a qualified teacher and specialised in IT, design and technology. Her non-executive experience includes seven years in school governance before being Chair of Governors for eight years.
Daisy's lived experience includes the barriers of being disabled, as such she’s an advocate for ensuring disabled residents needs are considered in plans and decision making.
As a member of the Resident Services Committee, Daisy is one of our resident representatives.