What do you need to do?
Full details about how to report ASB to us can be found here.
When completing the ASB Incident Diary Sheets, it’s important to follow three simple rules:
- Fill in the diary entry as soon as possible when the incident is fresh in your mind.
- Fill in a new diary entry for each incident. There’s a section at the top of each diary entry for the time and date.
- Write down everything you see and hear in as much detail as possible quoting exact wording where relevant i.e. verbal abuse.
It's a good idea to collect other evidence to back up the diary such as:
- Police or other agency reference numbers
- Photos - Please refer to any photos on your diary entry.
- Recordings of the noise - You have access to The Noise App which sends recordings directly to us. Please let us know if you’d like to register.
ASB Incident Diary Sheets help when we progress cases to court as it provides an accurate record of what you’ve experienced, in your own words. Please contact us if you need help.