Avatar Icons Jen 07

Written by



If things have gone wrong with our service, we want to make them right.

If you have an issue in your home, it’s important you let us know. You can raise a service request to ask us to put something right and we’ll tell you how we plan to resolve the issue. If you’re unsatisfied with the outcome, you might want to make a complaint.

We’re investing in our Complaints Team and improving our complaints process. We’re serious about listening to you and acting on your feedback.

You can call, email or log a complaint via our online resident portals. Visit our website to find out more.

If we're unable to resolve your complaint

You can contact the Housing Ombudsman at any time during the complaint process for help and advice on whether our actions are fair and reasonable.

If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you can go direct to the Housing Ombudsman Service and they may be able to investigate how we dealt with the matter.

The contact details for the Housing Ombudsman Service are:

Phone - 0300 111 3000
Email - info@housing-ombudsman.org.uk

Write to: Housing Ombudsman Service PO Box 152, Liverpool L33 7WQ