These tasty treats are so easy to make, they barely qualify as a recipe, more of a hack, with no baking required!
Deliciously sweet and salty and incredibly morish, they’re ideal for having on hand when guests pop over, bagging up and giving as a gift, or as a sweet snack whilst you relax on the sofa with a Christmas movie.
- A couple of bags of chocolate buttons, milk, dark, white – whatever you fancy (we think milk or dark work best)
- A bag of salted pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees for 10 minutes or so, whilst you prep
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment (you may need a couple, or do in batches) and fill with chocolate buttons, leaving some space in-between each button
- Turn the oven off, leave the door open and after 5 mins or so, when you can feel some heat but not too much, pop the baking tray in the oven and leave the door open
- When you can see the buttons have started to melt slightly but aren’t completely melted (usually around 5 mins) remove them from the oven
- Drop a pretzel on top of each button before they set
- Refrigerate until set, then enjoy!