Many of us are facing increased energy bills at the moment, which is even more of a concern as we move into winter.
If you want to take control of your energy usage and make sure you’re getting the best value for money, we can help!
Energy prices are expected to stay high for the next 12 months, but we want to remind you we’re here to help. We’re working in partnership with NRG, Agility Eco and The Footprint Trust (IOW) who can provide you with a free energy advice. They can help you with:
- Advice on reducing your energy use and costs
- Switching energy providers
- Accessing prepayment meter support
- Accessing the Warm Homes Discount
- Advice and applying for energy grants
- General advice about gas and electricity tariffs and payment methods using Ofgem accredited sites
- Freebies, such as LED light bulbs
Who to contact for energy help
If you’re living in a former Optivo home - for a free energy advice call, get in touch with us on 0800 121 6060 or email us at Energy.Advice@southernhousing.org.uk with the subject ‘Energy Advice’ and your full name, address and phone number, and we’ll do the rest!
If you’re living in a legacy Southern Housing Group home – please call us on 0300 020 0549, or email us at email@example.com and we can make a referral for you to Agility Eco or The Footprint Trust.