If you’re looking to spend a bit less on presents this year, you don’t have time to trawl the high street and you want to buy things recipients will actually use, we’ve got you covered. Whether you need something for the kids, your mother-in-law or the dog, these gifts will ensure you’ve got Christmas all wrapped up, so you can sit back and relax.
- Aldi’s musical biscuit tin – Famous for its affordable dupes, Aldi have launched a seasonal music biscuit tin again this year. Filled with delicious cookies and featuring a pretty winter scene, it’s bound to be a sellout at £8.99.
- Asda four to score – You can’t go wrong with a classic game at Christmas, they keep the kids busy over the holidays and you’ll use them time and time again. At the time of printing, a selection of games were £7 each, or 2 for £10 at Asda.
- Morrisons Harry Potter drinking bottle – The perfect gift for the Potter fan in your life, this bottle can be customised and is a great idea for the eco-conscious, we all need a reusable water bottle! £6 from Morrisons.
- Morrisons koala hot water bottle - Another gift that’s sure to get some use over the winter months is this adorable koala hot water bottle. Perfect for kids to cuddle up to and to pop under the duvet whilst brushing your teeth! £8 from Morrisons.
- Asda Barbie hot chocolate mug set – For Barbie girls of all ages, this set contains a cute mug, colour changing hot chocolate and marshmallows for topping. A gift that’ll definitely be used over the chilly winter months! £10 from Asda.
- Sainsbury’s dog biscuit selection – When you’re passing the tin of Quality Street around, you don’t want the dog to miss out. Luckily, Sainsbury’s have created this doggy biscuit selection pack, complete with mini macarons, adorable! £5 from Sainsbury’s.
- Tesco gingerbread man – this cute little chap is more than just a comforting cuddly toy; you can record and play your own message. Just £6 from Tesco.